Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Photo : Church Usher Accused Of Defiling Girl 7 In Lagos Confesses , Begs Police To Keep Secret..

Obinna Anike, 44-year-old church usher has reportedly
defiled a 7-year-old girl kept in his custody. Anike said
that it was the devil who made him to defile the girl.
However, the technician begged police and journalists not
to let members of the church he attends to know that he
committed such crime. According to him, whenever the
girl’s parents were leaving for work, they would bring the
girl to his shop.
The idea is for the girl to walk to school with Anike’s
children. The girl’s parent got to know about the incident
after she started complaining of pains inside her private
part.
Anike said: “The parents of the children used to bring them
to my house since they used to leave home for work very
early in the morning. I’m a radio technician and live near
their house.
The children attend the same school with my children. One
day, I asked the girl to come close to me. When she came
to me, I shifted her pants and put me manhood, but it
didn’t penetrate.
I poured the sperm I already released outside. “I have
already condemned myself. I’m a Christian. I wouldn’t wait
till I’m condemned by law enforcement officers. I beg
everyone who is aware of this case to forgive me. I don’t
know the forces that pushed me into this devilish act. I
don’t want my church to know about this please.
I cannot question God. I don’t know why this is happening
to me. I did not take alcohol or any drugs before I engaged
in the act.” Anike, however, said his action was not for
ritual purpose.
But the girl contradicted the suspect’s story. She said:
“Uncle Obinna lied. He is fond of calling me a ‘fine girl’. He
did it many times. Last year before Christmas, Uncle
Obinna called me into his room and warned me not to tell
my parents whatever he was doing with me. He said he
would kill me and my parents if I ever told anybody.
He would constantly question me if I wanted my parents to
die, I would say no. He removed my pants and put his
manhood inside. “He poured his saliva into my private part
and put his manhood inside me. It was too painful for me.
He ‘wee wee’ inside.” The state Police Public Relations
Officer (PPRO), Dolapo Badmus, said that the Police
Commissioner, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, had ordered the suspect
be prosecuted.
The suspect case will come up for trial next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment