Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 March 2016

Ese Oruru ’s Love Letter To Kidnapper Yunusa Dahiru Is Fake

Below is the viral letter pregnant Ese Oruru wrote her
kidnapper Yunusa recently.
14-year-old Ese Oruru told Yunusa who is currently in
police detention that she still loves him in the 2-page love
letter.
The fake letter reads:
Dear, Inusa how are you? I hope you are fine and all is well
with you? Please don’t be annoyed by these words but I
think it is best for the both of us. Please please please
don’t be annoyed I beg of you Inusa, maybe everyone just
have to say the truth.
I want to start by saying thank you for everything if
accepted, thank you yanzu, I would say I now know what is
going on which you never wanted to tell me but I will say
that is not fair. When I started selling here, I met Abubakar
who once told me that he had fellings for me but I can
never send because I did not have fellings for him, so I
turned him down. Then again I met Genedu and I also
turned him down.
Now, it is Dantata which everybody knows that he loves
me dearly but I find a lot of faults in him and don’t love
him back. He has done his best to stay down and beg
about one year now, if I am right, I will never lie to you
Inusa. Dantata has been begging me to love him back but
as soon as I wanted to fall for him you came back into my
life. I still know that Dantata is still waiting for me only if I
will accept him. Inusa I now know that you also love me
and I have decided to love you back. I love you Inusa but
sometimes I do think Dantata is still seeking. My name as
know by myself is RITA and my main problem is that if I
love you (Inusa) and you also love me what will become of
us.
You once told me you like me more than anyone else, but
now I have seen how far you have gone in this case
because it is very serious to me. You asked me to help
you in just three ways in which you said: Follow me to my
village – Kano State Leave your religion for mine –
Christian & Muslim It is only you I love and no other
person I have already accepted the first quest then while
decide to tell me that you cannot take me along with you
the same day it is very unfair. Inusa why, just tell me why
you decide to be unfair. Well Inusa there were many other
Hausa boys who asked for friendship but did not get it. I
had so many people who I have lived with do you know
what it means to live the people you had lived with for 13
good years of life.
Think on me Inusa please I beg of you Inusa please Think
on me My heart bit immediately or anytime I see you if
you know how much I love you you will not think about
hurting my fellings I still stand by you Inusa, yeallo yellow
my best colour but one question who made you think. I
write this because I am sick and tired of this baldadash I
hear everyday. You should know this Genedu, Abubakar,
Saidu are humans for crying out loud. Inusa to conclude
this, taught you can solve this problem by just one thing.
Your address and your phone number, maybe if we have to
go one by one we shall do just that. No matter what
happens I still love you Inusa No matter what the case
may be
I still love you Inusa From yours dearly Rita a.k.a Ese
How can a 14-year-old write English like a University
graduate, something is not adding up here.
Meanwhile, a source close to the Orurus said Ese has
never written any letter to Yunusa and that the letter was
framed up by Yunusa’s supporters to aid his bail
application.

No comments:

Post a Comment