Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 March 2016

I Have Nothing To Do With Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Jail Sentence – Emeka Ike

Veteran Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has coe out to
clear the air as regards the reports of him
celebrating the sentenced of actress and Actors Guild
president, Ibinabo Fiberesima on 5 years
imprisonment.
Emeka who was reported to be at loggerheads with
Ibinabo over the post of president of Actor’s Guild
during a recent interview on OlisaTV said;
“I should not be assumed to be happy with the
present travail of Ibinabo Fiberesima.

“We are in court on the matter of our guild, the
Actors Guild of Nigeria, not on the issue of death or
motor accident. I don’t wish jail for her.
“Ibinabo has been impersonating to be the
president. I am the president. I only want her to
vacate the office.If she has a case and jailed for it, it
has nothing to do with me”

No comments:

Post a Comment