Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Mike Godson Escapes Death : Nollywood Actor Crashes Mercedes Benz S 500 In Near- Fatal Accident

The actor was returning from a movie set recently in this
super expensive Mercedes Benz S500 when he got
involved in a lone crash while trying to avoid a head-on
collision with a truck.
Hear what the actor who lost this expensive wonder on
wheel said to fans:
“I woke up one morning and told my self I have worked so
hard I needed to buy me an expensive car as I was tired of
driving my other cars. My instincts said to me “young
man” what do you need another car for? why don’t you be
creative and do something different with your money. And I
figured I could actually do something else rather than
buying a good car for my hard working self. So I came up
with a fantastic out of the box kind of story and decided to
sponsor a movie. In the middle of shoot, a friend of mine
based in America had given me his Mercedes Benz S500
Worth millions to film with. And one night after shoot, I
was driving home in this particular car on my page, and
some how a big truck appeared from No Where in front of
me. To cut a long story short, I crashed this expensive
Mercedes S500 in the process of saving my life. All I could
remember was seeing bits and pieces of the car every
where on the high way without a scratch on my body. I
thank God for my life. To God be the Glory. #Blessed”

No comments:

Post a Comment