Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 March 2016

» "10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriends Catch Them Cheating" «

No excuse can be made for cheating. It"s NOT beyond
anyone's control. It's NOT a mistake. It is a personal
choice. Saying it happened because something was
missing, unfulfilling or anything else is a cop out. PERIOD !
When you talk about cheating in
relationships, many people dwell in the stereotypical belief
that cheating is only peculiar to men NOT women. This is
a lie from the pit of hell. In case you don't know, ladies
also cheat as men do just that they are very careful and
smart about it since they know they are in a society where
ladies are castigated, humiliated and ridiculed for cheating
Enough of my prologue. Lemme discuss the excuses given
by ladies to justify cheating as a rightful act
1. Because Your Joystick is so Small
Any dude who thinks the size of a joystick is not a
prerequisite or a thing of consideration before a lady
dates/marries a man, is seriously sleeping on a moving
Bajaj okada. Many at times, I even get scared that my own
girlfriend might also be cheating on me because of the
nature of my joystick. When these ladies do not derive
expected intimate satisfaction from their boyfriends with a
tooth-pick like joystick, they will cheat and by the time
they are caught, they will say it's because the dude's
joystick is nothing to write home about
2. Because You are Very Lazy in Bed
Sometime I just laugh when ladies cheat and deem their
promiscuous act right, saying their boyfriends' laziness in
bed actually led them to seek skillful guys who can do it
better. The truth of the matter is that many of our ladies
like sex as much as men do, but you will always see them
pretending and hypocritical about it. Have you ever
wondered why your girlfriend is nagging unnecessarily
without a cause? It might just be because you are fond of
climaxing barely two minutes after
3. It was the work of the Devil
We all know that Nigeria is a country where people don't
take responsibility of their action or misfortunes, rather,
they blame it on the devil who doesn't even know their
house address or Matric No. When ladies are caught
cheating, they will lie against the devil.
4. I Didn't Know what came over Me
This reminds me when my erstwhile friend caught his
girlfriend cheating red-handed, she started crying profusely
saying she did not know what got into her to have opened
her legs for her gate man.
5. Because You are very Stingy
All the ladies I have dated in my life are always
complaining that I should be given a PhD for stinginess. It
is easier for a camel to go
through the eye of a needle than for me to give my
girlfriend N100. One even told me that I should not be
disappointed if I ever caught her cheating cos she could no
longer cope dating a stingy dude who has the component
Of Gehazi in the Bible
6. He Molested/ Forced Me
I don't need to explain this. We all know that an average
Nigerian lady is quick to bail herself out with rape
allegation the moment she's caught cheating. Some of
them will seduce you and coerce you into sex and by the
time they are caught they will lie that they were molested
7. Because You are also Cheating on Me
They say that two wrongs don't make a right; and I am of
the opinion that the fact that your boyfriend is cheating or
unfaithful to you does not mean that you should also pay
him back in his own coin. Since some of them have the
component of infidelity in their blood, they quickly utilize
that opportunity to also cheat
8. Because You're not Financially Capable to Provide My
Needs
When I check the amount of money some ladies spend on
their hair, manicure and pedicure, it's even more than my
house rent, school fee and project fee inclusive. However,
when these ladies are dating men that lack have good
financial standing, they will definitely seek other species of
suitable chairmen that will provide their basic needs, and
by the time they are caught cheating they will say that a
relationship without finance leads to cheating
9. Because I was under the Influence of Alcohol
I just shake my head in disdain when ladies consciously
bleep another dude but lie that the guy took advantage of
them since they were under the influence of alcohol;
therefore, they couldn't resist him.
10. Because I can't Keep all my eggs in a Basket
I don't know when men became eggs that should not be put
in a basket. Some ladies are in relationships yet they flirt
a lot. You will hear them saying they can't date a keep just
a man because they want to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment