Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 March 2016

Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga : Why I Didn’t Attend Africa Magic Movie Awards

Rachael Oniga recently had a phone chat with
Entertainment Xpress.
The veteran Nollywood actress explained why she was
absent at the recently concluded Africa Magic Viewer’s
Choice Awards, AMVCA 2016. She also talked about her life
as a single mother.
See excerpts
Why I Didn’t Attend Africa Magic Awards
I am always invited. Though there is no age limit to
attending such events and every actor should be proud to
be part of it, I think it is mostly for the younger ones.
We have had our time too; during our days we were always
making plans. At my age, you still want me to start
running after designers and gracing red carpets with these
younger girls?
There is time for everything in life. From home, I can still
watch and appreciate it.
I am with them in spirit and that is what matters.
I attended AMVCA last year, so I know it is a beautiful
ceremony where our works are celebrated.
I Will Remarry If I’m Destined To Be
Maybe I have never thought of giving it a second shot.
Anything that happens to one in life is destiny. If I am
destined to remarry, I would definitely do that but so be it
if I am not.
When my children were little and questions like this one
were thrown at me, I would react. But they are all grown up
and I am even a grandmother now.

No comments:

Post a Comment