Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 March 2016

» Help!! This Young Nigerian Man Wants To Commit Suicide Due To His Small Joystick «

was just wondering is it possible for a joystick to grow
after puberty.I mean im 19 now ,and going to be 20 in a few
months, i have seen this mentioned somehwere before, but
not sure is it possible for me to add at least a little but
more length or girth maybe. or maybe you guys heard of
cases when guys joysticks were still growing in their early
20'? maybe there is some thing i can take, or some kind of
excersises that i can do to maybe help this process, not
like joystick enlargement pills cuz i know those really dont
work. let me just say im about 3" hard right now, and let
me tell you its killing me. sometimes when i think about
this, i think maybe i should kill myself and end this now, im
not really suicidal or mentally ill, im perfectly sane i just
feel like i dont really have anything to live for, i mean no
matter how successfull i might be in life or how much i will
achieve, i will always have a small joystick, and will never
be able to really satisfy a girl, crap is just fu..ck up and i
dont know what to do. if there is really nothing i can do
about my joystick maybe i will just shoot myself, am in
my final year now and i dont know if all these years of
study really worth it. right now im hoping to find something
that will help me with my size. anyway i think i wrote too
much, really looking forward to see what you people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment