Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 May 2015

50 Years Old Woman Delivers Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness

Mrs Roseline Akinsola, 50, on Monday delivered a
set of twins after 14 years of childlessness. The
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that
Akinsola, who works at the Ekiti State Christian
Pilgrims Board, was full of praises to God for
answering her prayers.
The mother of two girls, who weighed 4.2kg and
2.3kg, advised other couples in need of children
not to lose hope. In an interview with NAN, she
expressed gratitude to God for giving her the
children after several years.
"I thank God for the new name he has given to
me; before, I was being called Iya Iyanu’’ without
a child, but today, my name has changed to
“Mummy Twins.’’ Many of my colleagues, friends
and neighbours mocked and sidelined me, but
because I stood firm on the words of God, He
answered my prayers. I thank my husband, who
inspite of the troubles and problems from family
members, friends, colleagues and neighbours still
believe in me and God.
He stood by me like a father in all ways and also
believed in God all through the crisis. I also thank
my siblings who stood by me in prayers for
years. Let me thank God for all those who stood
by me in prayers and encouraged me not to
desist from serving God. These children are
indeed signs that God never forgets his own
people who diligently seek him and believe in his
words, ” she said.
The father of the twins, Babatunde,49, also
expressed gratitude to God for the children.
"We fast, pray and cry unto God for the fruits of
the womb for years, but I am happy that today,
God has finally fulfilled his promise to my family.
I thank members of our church under the callings
of Pastor and Mrs David Ajileye for their prayers
and care for my family,’’ the happy father, who is
also a civil servant, said.
Ajileye, who is the General Overseer of the Way
of Life Bible Church, Ado-Ekiti, thanked God for
his blessings in the lives of the couple.
“We have known the couple for over 15 years
and they have been steadfast and faithful in
serving God inspite of the challenges they were
facing. For years, I and my wife have been
praying to God to give the couple the fruit of the
womb; I am so happy that the lord has answered
their prayers. The church witnessed a similar
miracle in 2013 when a couple, members of our
church delivered a set of twins, a boy and a girl
after 31 years of childlessness,’’ he said.
He advised the couple to teach and train the
children in the ways of the lord. NAN reports that
the mother and the twins were in good health as
at press time.

No comments:

Post a Comment