Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 January 2016

The Day Nollywood Actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe Stabbed Me For Dating Her Boyfriend – Alaba Olatunde

Absentee Nollywood actress Bisi Ibidapo dirty past has
been exposed by a budding actress.
In an exclusive chat with a reporter, Alaba Olatunde
narrated how a sad scenario played out between her and
the ‘Omo logba logba’ of Nollywood, Bisi Ibidapo Obe a
while back.
Hear what Alaba said:
“I almost dated one actor/movie director, but I got my
fingers burnt because his girlfriend then, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe
caught us and dealt with me seriously; I still have the
marks on me.
“It was the friend of a popular actor/movie director who
asked me out and we got very close. But before we could
get any further, Bisi, who was one of his girlfriends, came
to meet me at a movie location in Abeokuta. On that day, I
just had my bath and was just coming out of the
bathroom; in fact, I was just tying my towel.
She was so furious and started shouting that I should leave
her boyfriend alone! But before I could say anything, she
had brought out a syringe from her back and stabbed me
several times in the buttock. I was quickly rushed to a
nearby hospital. But I thank God I survived it.”
“The case was resolved by the elders in the industry. She
was asked to apologize and she did.
But we are no more friends. Her so-called boyfriend never
reckoned with her afterwards. She thought I was the one
preventing her from having a swell time with the guy, but
she didn’t know it was another actress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment