Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 January 2016

» "How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men" «

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and we
have four lovely children. He’s always had series of affairs
that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him about them
and when friends did, he told them smugly that he must be
doing something right or I would have left.
He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!
I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a size
14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and recently I
started looking at other men the way my husband might
look at other women and wondered what it would be like to
have sex with them. You know what?
My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I don’t
know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s been showing
signs of being jealous, why should he have all the fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment