Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 December 2015

Nollywood Actress Ireti Osayemi Bakare Says Married Men Still Asking Her Out

In this exclusive chat with The Entertainer, Nollywood
actress Ireti Osayemi Bakare says admirers are still asking
for her hand in friendship.
Hear her:
“I try my best to stay out of trouble. I don’t dispute the
fact that I have admirers but I try my best to let them
know that ‘this room is booked’. I tell some people that
are persistent with their advances that I am a married
woman and I would never cheat on my partner. Some men
don’t care and they also say that they are married. But I
know what I want for myself. If you want to stay away from
scandals, then you face your family. But if you don’t care
about your name or reputation, then you throw caution into
the wind. I try my best to shy away from scandals.”
Ireti Osayemi is married to Bakky Adeoye, a popular
Lagos-based hotelier. The couple is blessed with two
children (a boy and a girl).

No comments:

Post a Comment