Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 June 2015

» Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters «

Pastor Tunde Bakare Explains His Collapse
And His Dream Of A Giant
In a YouTube video reviewed by
SaharaReporters of this past Sunday’s
sermon, Pastor Bakare added that “the
cause was exhaustion: too much work, too
much people's pressure.”
Pastor Bakare Explains What Happened to
Him, Says He Supernaturally Escaped Death
Pastor Tunde Bakare offered the first details
after his May 18th collapse while on the
stage of his Latter Rain Assembly church.
Pastor Bakare told members of his church
this past Sunday that “I was discharged on
Wednesday with a clean bill of health.”
In a YouTube video reviewed by
SaharaReporters of this past Sunday’s
sermon, Pastor Bakare added that “the
cause was exhaustion: too much work, too
much people's pressure.”
He also said that, “That I had not been
taking enough water. So I am on
compulsory medication of two liters of
water per day."
Pastor Bakare explained that his exhaustion
was caused in part because of his travels
between Lagos, Abuja, London, and
Atlanta, US. He also stated that he ignored
the warning signs in the days leading to his
collapse.
Pastor Bakare also recalled premonition he
had during a dream. He described that a
humungous giant in Igbo clothing chased
and mocked him.
He said one “afternoon I had a dream. It
was an unusual dream. I saw a ring on my
little finger. I don't wear two rings, I only
wear one. I looked up and coming from
my left side was an unusual giant I'd never
seen before. It was unusually humongous
and wore an Igbo attire. It was a giant and it
was coming towards me. All that I knew to
do was raise the ring up. As soon as I raise
it it laughed and went on. I returned."
Pastor Bakare was not able to explain many
more details of what the giant could mean
or why it wore Igbo attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment