Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 February 2016

» Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details«

My MTN line is partially blocked and I've been getting
messages asking me to allow MTN access my BVN to
complete the SIM registration. My skepticism won't let me
do this. It's not that I don't just trust MTN or something,
I'm actually scared of my fellow countrymen working in
that company.
A regular Joe working with MTN might receive a 10 million
naira payment from someone who needs a thousand BVNs.
Am I overthinking?
Maybe not. Your data is never safe with these companies.
I have a new MTN line I've never used for registration
anywhere online and recently, it's receiving promotional
messages from Jumia. There can only one explanation to
this. Tho my friend told me Jumia and MTN are partner,
But why would they start sending promotional msg to me
that way. Our Country Men at work.
My bro who Did Jamb Last Year Recieved up to 10sms
from one unrecognized polytechnics and college of Edu
telling him "he has been offered admission"
pls tell me where they got his number.
So what am try to say is that,
Dont trust MTN with your BVN details. Do you think I will
turn down an offer when someone tell me to just give him
access to just 1000 BVN details and am gonna get
10millions.
This is my own oppinion, What do you Think??

No comments:

Post a Comment