Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 February 2016

» "My Personal Doctors Are In London" - Buhari «

The President had on Friday via his Special Adviser on
Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina announced that he
will be going on vacation.
Buhari may use the opportunity of the short holiday to
undergo medical check-up in London, United Kingdom.
Buhari had told some Nigerians resident in United Kingdom
earlier in the day that his doctors who he has been using
since 1978 are based in London.
According to a transcript of his interactions with Nigerians
living in UK, the President had said, “The court process
during my first attempt at the Presidency lasted 30
months. I only missed four sittings.
''One, when we went to bury late Chuba Okadigbo, my vice
presidential candidate.
''The other three times, I came here (London) to see my
doctors who I have been using since 1978 when I was in
Petroleum.”

No comments:

Post a Comment