Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 February 2016

» "How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Beggar" «

Just this morning,I dressed up for church,made sure my
offering money is safely in my bible...I took it upon myself
to always give a begger that always sit by the side of the
road,a young blind boy of about 10 years.he has a tin,that
he always beat with a lovely song....
so this morning,as I stepped out from my house,walked
along the road,I saw the boy and as usual dipped my hands
in my bible and brought out a little money,dipped it in a
nylon bag sitting next to him!....
I don't even know what came over me during the service,I
had a strong conviction to give just ones in the offering
today,because we normally give offering three times in the
church.....so while returning from church,I saw the boy
again,singing with his melodious voice and beating the
tin...I decided then to drop the remaining money from my
Bible.....
immediately I opened the gate of my house to get in,a
little girl of about 6 years ran up to me and tapped me on
my dress,when I looked back at her,she just muttered
"Sister God bless u"smiled and ran off!.....I was
astonished!....
friends....its good to help those in need,as u do may God
bless u!

No comments:

Post a Comment