Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 February 2016

» The Lady Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To The Allegation «

“Rumors can be entertainment for some but affect the
people they are about. We all have families we love dearly
and it is extremely wrong and unfair to link me to
someone who is SIMPLY a
friend. Nothing more. Nothing Less. Instagram pictures do
not tell the whole story. I am a model, a continuing student
and a woman dedicated to making a small mark in this
world.
The world of modeling and bartending has afforded little ol’
me the opportunity to meet lots of people and travel all
over the world. About 6mos ago, I began a small project in
my native land, the Dominican Republic for a small school
for 100 young and impoverished children. Since breaking
ground, my father and business partner (my godmother)
have met with many leaders of the society & world. .
Athletes, Local Dominican Politicians, Town leaders,
Musicians, and Entrepreneurs to donate their time, effort or
money towards helping these kids of mine. When I am
done with my school, I will reveal details in due time. Much
like everything important, things take time and with Gods
grace, it will be a success. #GirlBoss #GlamourWomen
#VivianWang #UnitedNations #WomeninBusiness
#DominicanRepublic #SayNotoFalseRumors #HealtheWorld
#JustBecauseIModelDoesntMeanImDense
#BadBitchesAreBossesToo #Smile”

No comments:

Post a Comment