Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Shocking!!! Man Kills Wife Over Divorce



A 30-year-elderly person, Danjuma Bisalla, has been captured for supposedly executing his better half, Uwani, for saying that she would remarry if her significant other passed on.

Uwani was said to have made the remark while Bisalla was wiped out.

The suspect, who is in police care, disclosed to Northern City News in Minna, on Sunday, that he assaulted his significant other with a cleaver while she was resting, which brought about her passing.

The occurrence happened on April 11, 2019, at Uddu town, in the Rijau Local Government Area of the state.

Bisalla told our journalist that he executed his significant other due to her remark.

He stated, "I can't envision my very own better half disclosing to me that on the off chance that I kicked the bucket, she would remarry. I lost my temper and incurred wounds on her neck with a cleaver which prompted her demise.

"I don't lament murdering her since she needed me dead. I slaughtered her with the goal that she would not remarry. She ought not have said that to my hearing; there is control in the verbally expressed words. Allah will send her to damnation for that unguarded remark."

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, affirmed the occurrence, adding that the suspect admitted to the wrongdoing.

Abubakar said Bisalla caused wounds on the neck of the person in question and she kicked the bucket, including that the suspect had been charged to court.


No comments:

Post a Comment