Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 August 2015

Sugar Daddies Drooling Over My Fake Facebook Account - Cossy Orjiakor

Nollywood actress cum singer, Cossy Orjiakor's
voluptuous bosom which she often leaves
uncovered has gained her more popularity or
notoriety as the case may be and as well made
her have not less than four Facebook accounts.
Although they are fake accounts but the
operators of the accounts have been making
money by defrauding unsuspecting sugar
daddies and other men that want to have a taste
of Cossy's 'assets'.
The most popular of all the account is the one
used to solicit for sex partners. Often times, the
operator of the account posts pictures of busty
girls and then call on interested ‘sugar daddies’ to
contact them via Facebook.
Cossy, as she is popularly called, said she was
aware that con men were using her name to
defraud the public and she had tried her best to
stop the act.
According to her chat with Punch, she said, “I am
not on Facebook, in fact, my cousin was recently
duped by one of them who said that she should
bring N20,000 to him in Abuja. Even the movie
that I just released, I learnt that the fraudsters told
people via the Facebook account to give them
money if they want to be featured in the movie.
I believe that it is a man that is operating that
account and unfortunately, he has a lot of
followers. These people actually think it is me but
the truth is that I am not on Facebook.
I used my twitter account to announce to people
that I am not on Facebook and I have also
reported the person to Facebook but I wonder
why they have not acted on my complaints.
The day I tweeted that I was not on Facebook,
the fraudster wrote on the fake Facebook page
that I am not on twitter to confuse my fans.”
The actress said that the fraudsters have gone to
the extent of ‘pimping’ her out by bargaining with
people who are interested in having sex with her
but warned that she is not to be held responsible
for anyone defrauded with her name on
Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment