Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court

A 30-year-old business woman, *Mary, on
Tuesday asked an Igando Customary Court,
Lagos, to dissolve her nine-year-old
marriage over her husband’s alleged failure
to satisfy her sexually.
“My husband cannot perform well, he
is not doing his job at all and that
always makes me sad. My husband
does not satisfy me, he does not last
a minute on bed,” Mary said.
The petitioner said that she forced her
husband to a hospital to confirm what was
wrong with him, and it was discovered that
he had low sperm count.
“My husband has low sperm count. I
bought the drugs prescribed by the
doctor for him, but he refused to use
them. His refusal to take the drugs
always causes us to fight, because I
need a child. We have been married
for nine years without any issue,’’ she
said.
Ifeanyi said her husband was always on the
road for months, leaving her lonely at
home, adding that he could sometimes stay
away for three months, or more.
She begged the court to dissolve the
marriage, saying that she could no longer
cope as her love for him had faded.
In his response, John*, a 40-year-old
businessman, told the court that he had low
sperm count and that he believed God for a
miracle.
John said that he was trying his best to
satisfy his wife, accusing her of infidelity.
He accused her of having extra marital
affairs, saying that men always called her at
odd hours.
“My wife is committing adultery, there
was a day I saw a text message she
sent to her man friend. I showed her
the text, but instead of her to
apologise, she warned me not to
touch her phone. My wife always goes
out without telling me and comes
back at 11.00 p.m., and whenever I
query her, she would tell me she
owns her life. And anytime she comes
home, she will enter her room and
lock me out,” Osame said.
He urged the court to save his marriage,
saying that he still loved his wife.
The court President, Hakeem Oyekan,
adjourned the case till May 11, for further
hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment