Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 April 2015

19-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy After Having S3x With Snake In Oyo

It sounds unbelievable, but from the account of
19-year-old Kehinde Adegoke, it really happened.
The teenager who is an indigene of Ogbomoso in
Oyo State, but whose parents live in Minna, Niger
State, has told Sunday Tribune how she had sex
with a snake in her dream for four years and
eventually got pregnant without any physical
relationship with any man.
Not only that, Kehinde was delivered of a baby
boy in the early hours of March 28, 2015. The
baby, however, brought strangeness as he had
two teeth protruding from the gum in its lower
jaw. He
however died on Sunday, March 29 without any
ill health pinned to him.
For four years, Kehinde said she had to deal with
a strange spirit which always came to her in a
dream in form of a snake. She said the snake
would turn into a Fulani man who would have
sex with her, and afterwards transform into a
snake, before crawling away.
She disclosed that she had to leave Niger State in
October 2014 for Ogbomoso, when she
suddenly found herself pregnant without having
physical intercourse.
She was, however, full of joy that she received
deliverance from demonic possession through
the prayers and deliverance sessions she went
through at one church in Ogbomoso. She
expressed appreciation to the founder of the
church, Apostle Johnson Olayinka Afolabi a.k.a.
Okoto Jesu, that God used him to set her free
from satanic bondage.
Narrating her story, Kehinde told Tribune:
“My parents live in Niger but I am from
Ogbomoso, Oyo State. I was troubled by an
unseen spirit. I would see the snake beside
me. The snake would then turn to a Fulani
man who would have intercourse with me.
It started about four years ago.
After the intercourse, the Fulani man would
turn to a snake again and leave. Whenever
I woke up, I would not see any semen
indicating that I had sexual intercourse. But
in the dream, he would climax and release
in me.
I have never had any man who wooed me
in real life and looked like the man. His face
was strange. The Fulani man also used to
appear to me in real life, but I was the only
person who would see him. He dared not
see me with any man, even if the person
was my brother. He would frown and warn
me off the man. This would make me
change my countenance to whomever I
was talking with.
Also, if I wanted to tell my parents what I
was experiencing, he would appear and
warned me against revealing anything.
That was why the experience I was having
spanned some years.”
Her life story changed when she discovered she
was pregnant towards the end of 2014.
According to her,:
“I noticed that I was pregnant in October
2014. My stomach started protruding and
the change in me was noticed by my
mother and neighbours. They asked
whether I was pregnant and I said no.
Though I did not see my menses, my
thinking was that it was a temporary
reaction and that it would still come since I
didn’t have sexual intercourse.
When I went to a hospital to carry out a
pregnancy test, it was positive. I was
surprised because I did not have
intercourse with any man. My parents did
not believe me and were furious with me. I
was so confused that I left Minna for
Ogbomoso in Oyo State.
At Ogbomoso, someone told me about a
church. I met the founder, Apostle Johnson
Olayinka Afolabi a.k.a. Okoto Jesu. He
asked me to go through marathon and dry
fasting which spanned 41 days.
After the fasting, I did not feel anything in
my tummy again. All I noticed was that my
stomach would be flat whenever I woke
up in the morning but it would protrude
immediately I ate. I went through another
fast in March after which I experienced my
miracle.”
The alleged miracle happened on March 27.
“At about 9 a.m., I started feeling stomach
pain. Nothing was moving in me. I took
some drugs and the pain subsided. It
started again and I had to go to Prophet
Afolabi . He prayed into water which he
asked me to drink. The pain did not subside.
By evening, the pain had become
unbearable. Prophet was told and he
blessed water again and sent it to me
through one of his pastors. After drinking
the water the second time, I vomited. The
vomit was smelly. That was all I knew as I
passed out.
I did not know how I got to the hospital. I
learnt Okoto Jesu poured water in the
church bell and rang the bell seven times,
commanding all evil spirits in me to vanish
in the name of Jesus. I was then taken to a
private hospital (names withheld).
I became fully conscious of my
environment during delivery. The baby was
also changing its skin to different colours
after birth. My mother was present in the
hospital. I noticed that the baby had two
teeth in the lower jaw. I did not Bosom -
feed the baby. But he died on Sunday, March
29.
Since then, I have been delivered and free
from manipulations of the spirit world. I no
longer see the snake or the Fulani man.”
Kehinde also disclosed that she had familiar spirit
and belonged to a group of destroyers (egbe
abatenije), though she went through deliverance
in 2011. Before the deliverance, she said she used
to see herself in the midst of other children, with
all of them adorning black garments.
She also revealed that she was initiated into a
demonic group by four women whom she knew
physically, though saying that two of them were
dead. But all that had become a thing of the past,
she stated.
The account of the girl was corroborated by
Prophet Afolabi who is popularly called Okoto
Jesu. According to him:
“When Kehinde was brought to our church,
we pressed her stomach but couldn’t feel
any pregnancy. We told her to go through
dry fast.
She fasted for three days three times
making a total of nine days and she did it
without any adverse effect, which could
not have been so if she was pregnant. She
also observed white fast. The prayers
offered her and the water given to drink
turned the demons in her into a human form
which came out as a baby.
Even when she was taking to the hospital,
the nurse who examined her said she was
still a virgin, which confirmed that she was
indeed possessed. It was simply God at
work.” Okoto Jesu said that a case like that
of Kehinde had never happened in his
church “though we have had cases of
women who were pregnant for six, seven
years but delivered when they got here.”
Kehinde’s mother, Mrs Adegoke, told Sunday
Tribune that Kehinde was a strange child right
from when she was in her womb, saying that
the twin brother died at birth. She disclosed that
when Kehinde was undergoing deliverance
session in 2011, she was rolling on the ground
and screaming that witches should leave her
alone as she was no longer willing to be their
tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment