Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 July 2016

Niyi Johnson: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her, I Have Proof

If the story making rounds on the social media is anything
to go by, then Toyin Aimakhu is fully ready and willing to
return to her ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson.
In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, the actor said
contrary to the rumour making rounds, he is yet to make
any move to return to his estranged wife since their
marriage packed up several months ago.
Niyi said the reverse is the case because Toyin Aimakhu
has been the one calling him and making moves to restore
her marriage.
In his words:
“I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it
probably was sometime last year. I have never called her
since this controversy started. But she has been the one
calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.”
Miss Aimakhu is yet to respond to any of these
allegations.

No comments:

Post a Comment