Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 September 2017

T.I. throws subtle shot at Wendy Williams after her bikini photos surfaced, hopes she becomes nicer to people she talks about



After photos of Talk show host, Wendy Williams in a black bikini hit the internet, rapper T.I. reposted her photos and took subtle shots at her. He wrote

Ok now as much shit as this sister talk about people... (Myself included) I know what y'all expect. But I'm not gon do the obvious & fye her ass up. NOPE!!! I'm gon be respectful because regardless of her flaws she's still a independent black business woman that's had to fight her way through life to get where she is. JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE SHE JUDGES DAILY!!! But I'm gon try something new & different this time. Let's see if the power of mercy moves her heart to not be so malicious & vindictive in the future when she's speaking on the lives of other strangers when they're going through their own PERSONAL tough times. That's my approach... let's see. ?


No comments:

Post a Comment