Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 May 2017

Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless

Actress Adesua Etomi and singer Banky W really did their best in keeping their relationship off the public and they won!.

So, I just went back to revisit the birthday post she made for him on the 27th of March, and I just realized that no clue was given! She just sent it like a normal birthday post even though they were already engaged. 

The first underlined words got me wondering if that was the first words Banky W used when he slid into her DM. Remember she said;

"He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friend[/b]s[b]. " and he said;

"Now I personally don't like being "hooked up", so I decided to approach you myself[b] by sliding into your DM[/b] a few days later. Introduced myself, made some silly attempts to make you laugh".


No comments:

Post a Comment